HCP Computers Inc., operating out of the Greater Bangor, Maine area, offers Microsoft support agreements to businesses that need routine and scheduled maintenance. HCP offers these support agreements as a proactive and preventative approach to keeping IT operations moving along smoothly for your company. Disasters can and will happen, but with the approach HCP takes, the risk is significantly decreased. HCP completes this preventative maintenance on a monthly, quarterly, and semiannual basis. This server-support work is completed after your regular hours, allowing your business to function normally.
HCP welcomes this maintenance work on a small or large scale. We have a dedicated staff of experts who are knowledgeable in many areas of IT operation, and can quickly and efficiently complete this work for your business. We’ll work with you through this whole process. This support agreement can be on a one-time or recurring basis.
Today’s IT infrastructure, such as servers, notebooks, and workstations, by and large operates solely with a Microsoft product running on board. This is usually a Microsoft operating system such as Windows Server 2008 or the consumer version Windows 7. Most businesses are therefore Microsoft-centric, usually running email servers based upon Microsoft Exchange and Office productivity applications from the Microsoft Office Suite. It takes experienced individuals in the usage of Microsoft products in order to implement and integrate these complex systems. Here at HCP, we can accomplish this for your company.
Our team of IT technicians each has an average 15 years’ experience in dealing with Microsoft products and the configuration, integration, and maintenance of these systems. We can effectively and efficiently design, integrate, and maintain many different types of Microsoft products for your company. Servers running a version of Windows Server are typically the most difficult to correctly and appropriately configure. With HCP Computers Inc., rest assured that your servers are being effectively implemented in line with your business goals. We will look to maximize the business value and return on investment on these costly systems for your business.
Microsoft Operating systems
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 is an old version of Microsoft’s operating systems;
- Windows Server 2003 will be discontinued from support by Microsoft;
- Businesses running this operating system should consider a move to another server solution.
- Windows Server 2008:
- Windows Server 2008 comes in many editions to meet the needs of different business models;
- Windows Server 2008 is a stable operating system;
- Many business are using this operating system to support their business network environment.
- Windows Server 2012:
- Windows Server 2012 is new to the industry;
- Windows Server 2012 has improved on some of the features of the server operating systems by Microsoft;
- Windows XP:
- Microsoft has ended its support of Windows;
- Windows XP is the choice of many businesses but is not a secure option for business use.
- Windows 7:
- Many businesses are moving to Windows 7 for their business-computing needs;
- This operating system is ideal for today’s businesses.
- Windows 8:
- This operating system has some application in the business world;
- Many businesses would like to move to a Windows-type environment but the software for most business has not because compatible with Wndows 8.
- Microsoft Exchange is one of the most used email programs on the market today. Business use Exchange because of the many options that come with Exchange, such as email, calendaring and tasks.
- Email brings many business and employees together by allowing communication.
- Calendaring allowing for the management of employees, room, and equipment.
- Tasks help employees to remember important ideas that become actions.
HCP, which has been based in Bangor, Maine for more than 25 years, offers desktop support services in order to give your company Microsoft support in a variety of different areas. We can set up individual or multiple workstations, laptops, tablets, or even smartphones with a Microsoft environment. If your company requires a migration to newer versions of the Microsoft products either on the server side or workstation side, HCP can accomplish this complex task for your business. If you have an issue or need a capability in your Microsoft-centric environment, let us know and we’ll work with you to find a solution.